Thursday, September 9, 2010

Introduction

I'm Casey Ford. I am 15 years old, most of my life is run by football. I have one sister who has recently left for college at Iowa university. School isn't something I like to spend my time on. Even though my mom would like it to be. I'm influenced mostly by my dad who played football when he was in high school and college. Like most kids my age I cant be away from my phone for more than 5 minutes. I enjoy going out with my friends as often as I can. I'm definitely more of a farm boy than a city boy. Regardless of the fact that I've lived in Chicago my whole life. If I had to summarize myself I would say that I'm just a kid in a big city trying to go to college to play football, and just looking to have a fun time in high school.

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoy the fact that you didn't instantly say you enjoyed school just because you attend a Magnet school. It seems (via your facebook and convo's I hear) that you are more sport oriented. I love that you seem to look up to your dad and hope that doesn't change :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too idolize my dad. Expect mine doesn't play football. :D

    ReplyDelete