Monday, November 29, 2010

changes in the class room.

I wouldn’t change anything about this class. It is definitely my favorite class of the day. I enjoy the environment, the people, (and even the teacher!) If I was forced to change something about our class, I would change the facts that were reading The House Of Seven Gables. I don’t mind reading, but I don’t like this book. I understand that its part of the class, and it has to be done, but I'm asking why is it a part of the class pre planned schedule? Wouldn’t it be easier for everyone in the situation to read a book that everyone enjoys instead of dragging through one that no one likes?

Other changes I would make not directed to our school is the funding of other schools, I’ve seen other CPS schools and they're falling apart, and we're not doing anything about it. Most of our school given supplies is falling apart because of age. So the fix (although it may not be an easy one, is to have better funded schools).

Again, I really enjoy everything about this class and wouldn’t change anything about it. Thanks to you all of my classmates and especially Mr. McCarthy for making this a great class to be in.

No comments:

Post a Comment