Monday, November 29, 2010

I am a Plow

Wow. I am a plow....not exactly something that’s all that easy to write about. Lets start of at the top, plows...well that’s a farm tool, used to get the dirt ready for seeds of next years crops. So i guess you could say that we're like plows in that what we do today is paving the way for our kids (were the plows and our kids are the seeds.) So that they can grow up and be successful, and so that they can learn from the experiences we are gaining now, just like our parents did for us.

Looking at it that way, I don’t see being a plow as such a bad thing, I don’t know about everyone else but when I grow up I plan on having lots of children (many with Alaina... :)) but all joking aside I want my kids to have the best chance they can in this world and if that means me having to learn something’s for myself so that my kids wont make the same mistakes, then I believe that’s what I need to do. Just like how our parents taught us from the experiences they had.

I am a plow, and I'm okay with that, because I'm paving the way for my kids, which are going to be the most important thing in my life, so they need someone looking out for them before they're even here, and I'm going to be that someone, by being a plow.

No comments:

Post a Comment