Monday, November 29, 2010

A classmate that I'm thankful for.

I'm going to go with the popular vote here and say I'm thankful for Alaina Stacey!! I wouldn’t like this class as much as I do without her. Not only is she an amazing classmate, but she's a good friend of mine outside of school. Not to mention my future wife, according to Mr. McCarthy. Who knows! I'd be lucky to have her as my wife. I don't think I've ever met someone who cares about everyone else before herself like Alaina does. I always come to her with a problem and she knows exactly what I should do, even if I don’t believer her at first, in the end, she’s always right. She has an AMAZING singing voice, which she is incredibly modest about.

I can’t imagine my life without Alaina, she lives a block away from my house and goes to my church, so I get to see a lot of Ms. Stacey, but that’s a good thing. I can never have to much Alaina in my life. :) Everyone who knows Alaina knows how special she is, and i think I’m one of those people. So Alaina, don't change a thing I love you exactly the way you are.

2 comments:

  1. :) I cannot even explain how much I love you right now. That is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. Thank you dear, I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete